Our First Summer Holiday
June 20-27th, 2009
June 20-27th, 2009
We can't be walking around in bathing suits without having our fingernails and toenails painted! Thank you Nana for your steady hand....I'm afraid if I was doing it.....a little more than nails would have been painted!
Kaelyn's birthday gift from Grandma was a new game called SWING BALL. It was tons of fun and kept many kids busy for hours!
Jacob and Emily playing Swing Ball

Nathan.....just a little bit of mischief in those eyes!
Nana gets a good workout on the paddle boats with Nathan and Jacob
Grace
Sandra
Sandra has the right idea......guess whose in the back working her butt off!
Nana's artwork!
It sure is fun having Nana along on a trip!
She is just as much a water rat as the kids are!


I think this was taken after a long day out in the sun.....looking pretty serious Jacob!
Kaelyn, Shelby, Megan, Mackenzie

The next football superstar!


Kaelyn and Megan

Shawna, "Megs" and .......I'm not sure who the other goofy kid is?

Paddle Boats

....or is it Bumper Boats?


The next football superstar!


Kaelyn and Megan

Shawna, "Megs" and .......I'm not sure who the other goofy kid is?

Paddle Boats

....or is it Bumper Boats?

Summer Friends

The Big Blue Slide!


And the Slippery Silver Slide!

The Big Blue Slide!


And the Slippery Silver Slide!
Making necklaces by the poolside!

D.J., Shelby and Jacob






Yes.....that is a frog.....

....here is a closer look!

A toothless grin!

D.J., Shelby and Jacob
Monkey in the Middle






Yes.....that is a frog.....

....here is a closer look!

A toothless grin!
Who is this mysterious child?

well.....almost a grin!

well.....almost a grin!
Cohen....on the slippery silver slide!

Megan and Mackenzie

Megan and Mackenzie
Daddy.....aren't you big enough that you don't have to plug your nose?
Cohen....a small pose before the water overtakes him!

And that is a lot of water!

Jacob's feet....he is working hard on his handstands! A boy after his mom's heart!

Shauna, Sydney, Chloe and Taylor

Beautiful dive, Cohen

and Chloe too!

God's creation is really so amazing....I've never seen a bug this green before.


Kaelyn and Megan....contemplating there next move in the game of Grounders.
Cohen....a small pose before the water overtakes him!
And that is a lot of water!

Jacob's feet....he is working hard on his handstands! A boy after his mom's heart!

Shauna, Sydney, Chloe and Taylor

Beautiful dive, Cohen

and Chloe too!

God's creation is really so amazing....I've never seen a bug this green before.


Kaelyn and Megan....contemplating there next move in the game of Grounders.
Or are you showing off to the young lady in the background?
More paddle boats.


Some more of God's amazing creation!


I've never seen mating dragonflies before....quite an interesting process!

More paddle boats.

Some more of God's amazing creation!


I've never seen mating dragonflies before....quite an interesting process!

Meghan DeGelder is here too!
....this trip just became a whole lot better!

Chloe....cool, calm and confident....
....this trip just became a whole lot better!
Chloe....cool, calm and confident....























No comments:
Post a Comment